Leader In The Design Doors And Windows
Developed some of the most aesthetic and performance driven aluminium door and Window products.
Performance Door Systems
Alux Performance aluminium doors seamlessly integrate with our aluminium window and curtain walling systems to provide a complete design solution for specifiers.
Performance Window Systems
We provide a complete range of aluminium window systems to suit the needs of any project, commercial or residential, providing the flexibility, style and performance that designers are looking for when specifying glazing solutions.
Safe and very secure
Door and Window systems are certified under the ‘Secured by Design’ scheme, managed by the Association of Chief Police Officers, and include high quality multi-point locking mechanisms and a range of other security features.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
Our goal has been to provide specifiers with the choice and design of doors and windows
High-speed, high-performance doors excel during intense operation and in demanding conditions. They can improve efficiency, safety and hygiene in applications with frequent openings and closings including manufacturing, cold storage and cleanrooms.
- Stable Material – Aluminium is an extremely stable material , ensuring Expansion and contraction is kept to a minimum when there are changes in the ambient temperature.
- Eco-friendliness – Aluminium is one of the most recycled materials and it has higher recyclability rates than any other metal.
- Brighter Home – The strength of the frames allows much narrower profiles than that of PVC or timber alternatives. This results in much larger glass areas, and a brighter home.
- Light Weight And Corrosion Resistance – CArchitects love using aluminum for historic replications because of its light weight and corrosion resistance.
Aluminium windows became popular at the end of the 20th century. Today, though, aluminium windows are considerably improved and new technology grants them some very important benefits that should not be overlooked.
- Requires Little Maintenance – Aluminium is a popular choice for window frames because it’s light, strong and requires little maintenance.
- Energy Efficiency – High performance aluminium windows have seriously evolved in their ability to both prevent heat loss and improve heat gain.
- Price – Aluminium windows are the most economical window solution. But that does not mean that being cheaper they are inferior. In terms of energy efficiency they are just as effective as timber or uPVC.
- Flexibility – It is strong enough to be worked into slim frames and shaped in various configurations. It’s one of the main benefits of aluminium and, as mentioned before aluminium is resistant to corrosion.